Classtime, an assessment solution that enables teachers to receive immediate feedback on students’ learning progress, announced today that it has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program as a Build Partner.
As a Google Cloud Build Partner, Classtime will offer educators immediate feedback on students’ level of understanding. Key features include:
- Automated scoring to save time.
- Leverage more than 50,000 curriculum-aligned questions for free.
- Challenge students with 9 different question types.
- Google Classroom integration for seamless integration of classes and student scores across both platforms.
- Google Single Sign-On for both educators and students.
Jan Rihak, CEO Europe of Classtime says, “We are delighted to be joining the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program. Our collaboration gives us access to many of Google Cloud’s resources and allows us to stay up to date with the latest Google Cloud integrations.”
By joining the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program, Classtime will be able to manage data with Google Cloud’s intelligence and security. Classtime’s customers can rest assured that they are choosing a Google Cloud Partner and that their data is handled with care and stored reliably.